Hosted VoIP, also known as a cloud–based phone system, eliminates the need for an initial capital outlay to install your phone network. Configurations vary from 100% hosted, with no on premise equipment besides the phones, to hybrid-hosted providing additional functionality and integration with 3rd party systems. Both hosted and hybrid configurations allow for everything to be managed remotely. Telephones use VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) to connect to the Hosted telephone system. POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) lines are NOT required. All your telephone network traffic runs digitally over the internet. Telephones can still operate as extensions on your network. Expanding the phone system is easy to do in small or large steps.
Portability for a hosted VoIP phone system allows the users to take their phones with them. Phones can be used from any location as long as a good and reliable internet connection is available. Flexibility in a hosted VoIP system allows for businesses and employees to function in the environment that suits them best, both at the office and from a home office.
Classic Office Systems will design and install a business VoIP system to meet the demands of your smart office. Our hosted VoIP solutions will accommodate your need for convenient communication and collaboration anywhere at anytime. We support multiple applications for a number of business requirements integrating software and support for mobile workers into your business telephone system.
- Hosted VoIP telephones by Classic Office Systems
- Cutting edge design with elegant appearance, which features a user-friendly interface.
- HD Voice Technology with premium software and hardware design.
- Supports extended functions like USB call recording, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity for more flexibility and functionalities.
- Effort less configuration and upgrades supported by efficient provision and painless mass deployment.